10 Hilarious Chinese to English Translations in Signs
If a foreigner travels to China, he might have some difficulties finding their way around the country due to poor English knowledge and clumsy translation. Here is my collection of hilarious translation fails in China.
1. You know, one of those time sex things…
What they meant to say: Disposable items.
2. The train is really made of iron.
What they meant to say: High-speed train entry
3. The funny thing is that I can hardly find grass there.
What they meant to say: Do not step on the living grass.
4. You can not just rely on Google translator！
What they meant to say: Hot water room.
5. Very very dangerous!
6. Then how to save China?
7. Yes, you shouldnot bring it back!
What they meant to say: Non-recyclables.
8. How about A?
9. Gays will love this school.
10. Do you want to have a try?