China Whisper offers readers random lists of Chinese lifestyles, cultures, history and many other things in China. We give you the most fascinating gems of knowledge about China. Our amazing lists are packed with as many facts about China as possible and here you will surely learn something new and of course get something you can tell your friends about the country.
I am Peter Wang, a native Chinese in Beijing. I love my country very much. I work in a China inbound tourism company and in the process of exchanging ideas with foreigners I find that a lot of foreigners want to learn about life, culture, history and many other things about China. So I started this blog in 2010 and hoped it could be of some help to them.
We are pleased accept articles in form of lists about China sent to us by readers. If you want to become a contributor, send us an email at info#chinawhisper.com (Please change # to @ when you send email).
If you like our posts, you can follow me on Facebook!
Please leave comments contact me at info#chinawhisper.com (Please change # to @ when you send email) if you have any idea or comment about our website.
Chinawhisper has been featured and referenced by many media publications including:
- New York Times – China: Rumors of a Private Club in the Forbidden City
- CNN – China Social Media Trends – Tuesday Sep 27, 2011
- Dailymail – Oh la la! Chinese state factory decked out to look like the Palace of Versailles
- Asiancorrespondent –Chinese reaction to death of a hit and run victim
- WikiPedia – Death of Wang Yue
- Thediplomat – China’s Nouveau Riche: Truth Exceeds Fiction