Top 20 China`s Most Admired Companies 2013
Recently, the “Fortune” magazine (Chinese version) released the list of “China’s Most Admired Companies” of 2013. The 3 years old start-up company Xiaomi became the youngest company on the list. Baidu, Alibaba and Haier took the first three positions for four consecutive years. Below is the top 20 companies on the list.
1. Alibaba 阿里巴巴 – Chinese e-commerce company
3. Haier 海尔 – Chinese multinational consumer electronics and home appliances company
4. Huawei 华为 – Chinese multinational networking and telecommunications equipment and services company
5. Lenovo 联想 – Chinese multinational technology firm with headquarters in Beijing
6. Tencent 腾讯 – China`s biggest gaming and social-media firm
7. JD.com 京东商城 – the largest B2C online retailer in China.
9. Sany 三一重工 – Chinese multinational heavy machinery manufacturing company
14. China Vanke 万科 – The largest residential real estate developer China.
16. Wahaha 娃哈哈 -China’s leading beverage producer.